Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy April Fools Day. Love, Marc Jacobs


Every now and then, I fee as if the fashion world is definitely trying to pull one over on me.You know, by charging thousands for a completely sheer gown, or by telling me I must squeeze myself into the season's newest hot-short. Today, I have found proof that designers are smugly laughing at us behind our backs.

Fight the power, sasshionistas.

My first example...

The model is wearing a curtain. I know she is. We removed this curtain from my bedroom in the third grade to redecorate.

Also, where are her arms? Is it not stylish to have arms anymore?

Check this out

A crocheted jumpsuit? really? I can see nips in this. What is clothing for if not to cover your lady bits?

The Pièce de résistance...

This knitted jumpsuit has knitted breasts. Dirty, Dirty, Dirty.

You got us Marc. Well played. But next April Fools, the joke's on you.

1 comment:

  1. LOL. I feel the same way sometimes about designers showing the unwearable. I will say that I WOULD wear the floppy hat in the last pic.

    www.kholaskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete