Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I know I'm a douche


I know I'm a douche for not writing in a week. I didn't even have a ton of work to use as an excuse. Instead I was having my very own lost week you know, like a big party week. I was going to write my newest blog post about my dream concert, Coachella, which was this past weekend. But, seeing as like 99% of the bloggers and other fashion sources wrote about the same shit, I'm going to one-up them.

Since I'm so sassy, I'm going to cover The Burning Man Festival instead.

Is the Burning Man Festival a place to see and be seen by all sorts of cool people. Hells no. But, this is a place out in the desert where people having a mind-blowingly good time. DRUGS

So here's some cute little gems for one of the wildest conerts out there. If you ever attend Burning Man, I'm sure you'll be running around naked rather than judging everyone's ensembles but hey, thats just my opinion.


Cupcakes are so hot right now


I spy a BOWTIE


I'm a pretty big fan of Avatar, too.







No comments:

Post a Comment