Saturday, April 9, 2011

What I wore: The First Day of Mild Weather


First of all, my sincerest apologies for my hiatus from updating this week. I was suffering from what many college students call hell week a stressful work period.

Now,

I'm not sure how many weather junkies there are out there, but as you may know, the weather in New England has sucked as of late.

So, when the first hint of warm weather arrived, I had an outrageous outfit planned.


Look at me, I'm Almost Famous


I scored this vintage maxi skirt at a nice second hand shop in Boston. The sheer, dolman-sleeve top, which I got a lot of crap for wearing, is Millau and from LF. The aviators are Ray Ban, and borrowed from my roommate to cover my lack of makeup/disguise my identity.

The sandals, I stole from my sister.
Thanks, sis!



No comments:

Post a Comment