Saturday, April 9, 2011

What I Wore: Verkin' It!


Fun Fact about me, I am TIPS trained, so I'm practically a bartender.

This isn't just a random fact. Its actually going to come in pretty handy later. And by later I mean Now.

Okay, so I was all set to take a chill pill last evening and read until I fell asleep. Then, a friend of mine called me up with an opportunity to get paid CA$H MONEY$ by serving beer at her party. Obviously, I took the opportunity.

And, with that opportunity, I give you one of my favorite outfits!



I have a math equation for this outfit.
Topknot+Big Earrings+Paisley X Sequins=
The most compliments I have ever received on one single ensemble.

Also, the shirt is vintage so You can't have it

So, next time you get dressed, remember this rule of thumb. Anything + Sequins = good.

This rule does not apply to small animals or children below the age of five.



No comments:

Post a Comment