Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Motherland!


Some of you who know me must know about my sojourns into Africa, the motherland of civilization. (Those of you laughing at me now can google that shit) But anyway, I bought a bunch of stuff in Cape Town, thinking I would really stand out from the crowd and be one of those hip travelers.

Damn

Africa is cool now. Thanks Vogue, for ruining my tiny speck of individuality. I can, however regain my coolness by showing my readers cool African-inspired goods to shop for.


Lets start out with something predictable, like these cool bangles from some rando on Etsy. Like them? Buy those suckers here.



Sorry for the quality of the photo, but these pants are perfect for my not-so-pretty days. Oh, and they're from Chico's which totally add the mom factor in as well!



And to top it all off, a high-waisted, foopa-highlighting bikini in a bossy African Print. This can be found at bantuwax.com


No comments:

Post a Comment