Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pictures of my Baggage


Happy early April Fools!
You crazies thought this blog post would be full of pictures of ex-boyfriends and emotional issues.

Think Again

As someone who doesn't carry bags very often--unless they're full of books-- I don't often go out shopping for bags. BUT, on my recent trip home to an obscure area of the Midwest, I found some beautiful vintage finds.

Oh, and Vogue is touting small bags as the bag of the season so, of course I had to get me some of that!

I like to call this little baby coked-out. You know, because it looks like a disco ball and was probably manufactured in the 1970s. Awkward.

Anyways, I paid $2 for it,and it will probably tag along with me to a few bars and clubs this summer.

Jealous?



This cutie is vintage Coach. It has a long adjustable strap so I don't have to worry about it. I hate bags with too short of handles. They're just too....baggage-y




Now, remember that giveaway I was telling you about? Well here's my prize! I don't play favorites...but this bag is totally my favorite. Its a Brahmin Summer 2011 Collection Tote. Me likey. Me likey lots.

Do you likey? Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Love the "coked out" bag. You know, it does look like the one 'Jenny' carried in Forest Gump when she was partying on New Years Eve.

    www.kholaskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete