Saturday, March 26, 2011

Shoulder Pads (Like a boss)



This is totally my mom's domain. My mother was a perfume saleslady at Macy's during the 1980s. Of course she padded those shoulders! Even the woman's wedding dress had some padding in that oh-so-important area.

Nowadays, bossy shoulders are a little different, but the idea behind it remains the same. Anna Dello Russo, a fellow sasshionista, is the Queen of the new strong shoulder.

Check this out...

(Anna is wearing Balmain)

Another outrageous sasshionista is Rihanna, who has been photographed in the new big shoulder as well.


Gahhhhgeous, Rihanna

I've been on the prowl to get myself some artificially enhanced shoulders. So, after much searching, I bring you...


This says to me, "I'm going to beat you up, steal your bike, and then take photos of myself for my fashion blog" maybe we're getting too deep into my personal thoughts

Anyway, this jacket is within my price range (under $150) and if ya'll would like to purchase, click on the photo, it takes you right to it.

Lets avoid violence,readers, and stay sassy.

2 comments:

  1. I try to pull off shoulder pads with my mom's old clothes...too bad the blazers aren't fitted! Love the first picture!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete