Thursday, March 24, 2011

LUST 3/24/11


Lust is a sin, but sasshionistas don't lust after bodies, sasshionistas lust after items that will increase the sassiness of their individual wardrobe.

MY NEWEST ITEM TO LUST AFTER

Fancypants indoor/outdoor loafers!

Here are the shoes that I'm dying for, from cheapest to most expensive.

Forever 21 leatherette tassel loafers $19.80


Dolce Vita Marcela Suede Oxfords $66.00


Stubbs & Wootton Jane True Loafer $395


Christian Louboutin Rollerball Spiked Velvet Loafers $995

Obviously, all of these items are not similar, but the shape of this shoe, the old fashioned bedroom slipper, is all the rage this season. I first saw them on the runways at THE ROW, and on my favorite sassy sasshionist, Kanye West. Have you found a great pair of bedroom slippers? Let me know, because I'm dying for a pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment