Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lazy Days in Style


We all have them, especially in college. To be honest, when I wake up and can't seem to drag myself out of bed.

I've really been trying to avoid the oh-so-bland leggings, uggs and Northface combo that most ladies my age resort to on those gray days.

So, for your inspection, my lazy day wardrobe choices!



The obnoxious-to-the-point-of-blindness pattern would disguise the fact that I'm actually wearing stretchy pants.


Harem pants are my go-to bottoms when I'm feeling a little larger than usual...because they make you look larger anyway.



Top your lazy day look off with a jumper...you don't have to worry about matching clothes, but going to the bathroom may be difficult. The plus in this bad boy is that there are three arrows pointing stright to your.....special areas.

GET IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment