Friday, March 25, 2011

Naked Girl Swag



I love beige. I'm not a 62 year old woman, either. I might honestly say that beige is my favorite color. But how can beige be sassy?

If you wear it from head to toe...

...you look naked



This bad boy, for example. From far away with the right skin tone, the wearer is going to look naked. Grin and bear it baby.

This hotness is from rag and bone (Click on the photo to buy)

How do I accessorize my quasi-naked body?

Check this goodness...


What drew me to the Alexander McQueen sandals is the fact that the heels are slightly curved. These shoes say to me...everything I am wearing is precariously close to falling apart (and potentially falling off). This is sexy, this is delicious.....this is sasshion.

Keep it naked people.

No comments:

Post a Comment