Thursday, August 11, 2011

Summer Hiatus is O.V.E.R!


Hello Readers!

I know I've been disappointing with my lack of posts, but I'm here to say that my brief, and by brief I mean four month, hiatus is over.

And now, for a list of stuff I feel the need to buy for fall.

First, a watch, you know, the kind you tell time with.


I like this one, because its pretty timeless. I already have a leather strap, so what I need now is a link one. And, I think that the metal ones are so.....blah.

Since I go to school where the weather is...less than spectacular, I also need a raincoat. My lovely mother got me this red one from Michael Kors.


Flashy.

Finally, the big thing that I'm trying to invest in, is a cape-style one shoulder dress. This will release my inner superhero.


This one, I've tried on in red. Its pretty bossy. I can imagine myself opening the door to my fancy pants house with a HUGE cocktail in my hand. Fantasize much?



Remember, if you want to but these items A.K.A. Copy me just clicky clicky on the photo....

No comments:

Post a Comment