Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Loafin' Around


Yes, I know I haven't posted in awhile and deal with it I'm sorry.

ALMOST a year ago, I called the fact that smoking loafers were going to be oh so in this season.

I'd like to call this little section the I told you so section.

And now for your viewing pleasure, the ONLY shoes I will be wearing for the next few months.

Rebecca Minkoff. Clicky Clicky the photos to buy-ey bu-ey.


Its not a real shoe if its not leopard.... J. Crew.

And the Pièce de résistance for all you cat ladies such as myself out there. SCAREDY CAT LOAFERS. They also come in Alien print. Tibi.

Remember, don't wear these with a smoking jacket if you don't want to look like Hugh Hefner.

And no one really wants to look like Hugh Hefner.

Just sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment